Individual-related data, i.e. particulars about personal or objective circumstances of a certain or definable natural person (concerned person) are protected by law. The law rules the automatic processing, i.e. the correct collection, storage, processing and handover of such data. As far as the automatic processing is not legally permitted, it needs the agreement of the concerned person.
We act within the scope of legal usage regarding the automatic processing of the individual-related data, therefore don’t use their data in such a manner that would need their authorisation. We explain hereafter, which individual-related data we collect for which purpose and how we deal with it:
1. For usage of this online order service we need your registry. Therefore all data are interrogated that we need for execution and handling of orders: your full name respectively your full trade name as well as the person of the authorised representative, your e-mail address, your address (invoice address and if applicable differing address of delivery) and your phone number. Further more you have to choose a user name and a password; both enables you to a simplified login without anew data input.
2. We store the data input by you to open a customer account, to which we collect, execute and handle your orders. We keep your data for further orders (registry), as long as you keep on the registry. You have the right to recall, correct and delete your data at any time. We will delete the registry by ourselves two years after registry respectively the execution of your last order.
3. We don’t provide your data for third party usage. But we don’t exclude that use our customer data base for advertising or market research and within this we will let analyse also third parties the anonymised user profiles. Then the identification of users is excluded.
4. The usage of contact data published in scope of duty imprint by third party for transfer of not explicitly ordered advertising and information material is disagreed herewith explicitly. The operators of the pages reserve explicitly legal steps in case of unsolicited sending of advertising material, e.g. by Spam mail.
* All prices are ex-works plus VAT and shipping costs. All existing images are symbolic, so differences to the real product are possible. Errors are excepted. The pictured company notations, names, logos, brands and trade marks are protected by law and are under the copyright of the respective copyright owner.
- Imprint & contact |
- GTC |
- Service and guarantee options |
- Order Information |
- Manufacturer numbers
© 1999 - 2017
Happyware Server Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 4105 77000-0
Fax: +49 4105 77000-99